miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

"Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer" !!!

I am of the opinion that travel and discover 
new places and countries is the most beautiful thing what you can do in your life ...




 I love to travel and travel for me is very important because I am artis and in this sense,it is one of the biggest inexhaustible source of inspiration to paint. New places, new people often turn out to be great experiences and when you travel with an open mind it becomes even more unique and you absorb almost everything the new destination has to offer. I think...
I this blog I show you my colection of artworks " Most beautiful cities around the world" . I hope you will enjoy my artworks.



1. New York & Broadway, city that never sleep!!!


                                   oil on canvas, 120cm x 80cm, painted in 2012


2. London is one of the most diverse cities in the world.


                                          oil on canvas, 100cm x 80cm, painted in 2012



3.Fountain di Trevi in Rome, dolce vita & bella Italia.


                                 oil on canvsa, 90cm x 90cm , painted in 2012



4. Arch of triumph in Paris , city full of glamour.

                                 oil on canvas, 90cm x 90cm , painted in 2012   


5. Vienna, I am in love with this city.

                         oil on canvas, 90cm x 90cm , painted in 2012 



6. Wonderful view of Paris, romantic city...


                                          oil on canvas, 100cm x 80cm, painted in 2012 


7. Prague,  city of hundred Spires.


                          oil on canvas, 90cm x 90cm , painted in 2012  



8. Sicilywonderful island with delicious food.

                          oil on canvas, 100cm x 70cm , painted in 2012  



9. Venice,  city of canals.


                          oil on canvas, 100cm x 80cm , painted in 2012  




10. Sunset in Venice.


                          oil on canvas, 73cm x 60cm , painted in 2014



11. Prague castle.


                                 oil on canvas, 116cm x 81cm , painted in 2013




12.Sao Paulo, Brazil, is a blend of cultures, flavors, colors.

                          oil on canvas, 116cm x 81cm , painted in 2014



13. Zaragoza, wonderful Basilica  Pilar. 

oil on canvas, 120cm x 80cm , painted in 2012



14. Zaragoza,  Basilica Pilar at night.

                           oil on canvas, 81cm x 65cm , painted in 2013


15. Lanzarote, Canary Island.


                                 oil on canvas, 120cm x 80cm , painted in 2012





16. San Francisco, Golden gate.

                          oil & collage on canvas, 81cm x 60cm , painted in 2013




17. Vienna, Graben street.


                          oil on canvas, 73cm x 60cm , painted in 2013




18. Madrid is a cosmopolitan city, Spain. 


                                oil on canvas, 65cm x 54cm, painted in 2013



19. Madrid, Spain.

                                oil on canvas, 100cm x 65cm, painted in 2015


Yessssss, I want............





If you would like to have at home one of my artwork or you would like that I paint for you somethings special from your traveling, please don´t hesitate and write me at info@helenbellart.com .


I invite you to see more of my atrworks in my website and my artist pages:

www.helenbellart.com





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario